V4RB 2.0, debug and release versions

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 2 21:10:06 CDT 2004

Hi All,

As I have told, in V4RB/V4Md 2.0 we will extract Valentina engine itself
into separate DLL.

His give us very small plugin file.
So we can easy produce 2 versions of plugins

    1) debug version, have as many as possible alerts, checks,
        protection, ... To help developer find bugs as fast as possible.

    2) release version of plugin. Where all this code is just REMOVED.

In Valentina for RB 1.x that code still was in the plugin, it was wrapped by
if().

So functions of RELESE plugin will be smaller and even little faster.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com