Queries. Question to all

jda jda at his.com
Wed Jun 30 07:23:30 CDT 2004

>I have CC this to Valentina list.
>For several years nobody have complain that Valentina do on default
>case-sensetive search. What you think guys ?
>
>Should we change this in 2.0 ?
>I think no.

Since all my searches are case insensitive, I wouldn't object if that
were the default.

But that's not particularly important, it seems to me. Having to
create a methods for each instance, though, is not particularly
intuitive or friendly. Having a parameter for
caseSensitive|caseInsensitive strikes me as a good thing, and I
believe you (Ruslan) have mentioned that this will be implemented in
2.0, right?

Jon