Some Features I think that will be cool

Ang Siow Chen maillist at darke.biz
Sun Jun 20 22:59:32 CDT 2004

eg Use of such a feature

1 Customer to 1 Company Detail --> Pointer to 1 record in another table
1 Customer to Many Meter --> Pointer to 1 Table

why because each meter has millions of records
It is faster to jsut retrieve the whole table than to query for the meter in
table...

dun you think this would be great.

User can design a table called relationships
It has 2 fields
Parent pointer
Child Pointer

You can create an application that has relationships that are a lot more
easy to manage.
because now the pointer can be anything...

it can be a table pointer or a record pointer or a field pointer.

Hope this defines how this can be used.