[DIRECT-L] V4MD: question: Xtra which create another Xtra ?

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Jul 16 14:26:56 CDT 2004

Well, Xtras can call base lingo, so you could make the table then let the
Xtra itself do a ...

Xtra("VTable").new("table name")
Call.  As for doing it Directly that might get tricky as it would be an Xtra
creating another Xtra instance without using lingo.  Not sure the XDK allows
for that.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.