V4RB 2.0 beta 7

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Tue Jul 13 08:04:33 CDT 2004

> >So, if the
> > examples use
> >
> > Valentina.Init(8 * 1024 * 1024,"","")
> >
> > Then that is how I ran it.  That said, I will double check this and
> > also try inserting my Mac and Win licence numbers and see if that
> > makes a difference.  Are you using your 1.x codes are do we have to
> > get different codes for the 2.x betas?
>
> This will not make difference.
>
> Beta 2.0 do not have any serials now
>
> --
> Best regards,

Ruslan,

Here is the contents of the V4RB_LOG.txt file:

Valentina_GetVersion...
return res.get() = "2.0b7"

Valentina_SetDebugLevel...
	PARAM: inLevel = 2
return

Valentina_GetDebugLevel...
return gV4RB_DebugMode = 2

Valentina_Init...
	PARAM: inCacheSize = 8388608
	PARAM: inMacSN->CString() = ""
	PARAM: inWinSN->CString() = ""
ERROR: 365826

Return

To clarify the problem now that I have looked at it a little more, the
Valentina.Init line is raising an exception with the error code of
365826.  I didn't think my try/catch was working because I had "Break on
exception" turned on in RB and didn't realize it.  Sorry if I confused
you because of that.

Again, thanks for you time.

-John