V4RB 2.0 beta 7

Sims, John AYU8 at CDC.GOV
Mon Jul 12 14:45:14 CDT 2004

> I'm using my 1.x code. But frankly I haven't gotten it to run 10
> minutes without a crash, so I don't know if it will timeout when I
> do!   :->
>
> Jon

:-)

At least you've got it running.  I just know I've overlooked something
silly.  I'm looking forward to getting into some of the new features as
Ruslan gets them working.  I'm intrigued about the Binary Links and the
Vsets.  Plus, I'm curious to see how much faster he has made it...if he
makes it much faster than 1.x, it may be the first step towards building
a time machine :->

-John