Jon, project, note 4

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 10 22:28:13 CDT 2004

I have to see that in your Prefs database table
You create one field for each parameter you want to store.

Am I right that this table will save only one record?

This is not good idea.

Even if you set segment size for db = 2KB, you loose 2KB for each
field/parameter.

If you have 50 parameters your pref db will be 100KB.

--------
The right way is -> table with 2 fields Property and Value
Both VarChar.

Then you will store all your 50 parameters in 2KB only, instead of 100KB.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com