V4MD b7 uploaded.

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jul 10 09:17:50 CDT 2004

>But have you try to run examples ?

Of course. As soon as I do I get a "Handler not defined" error:
#ValentinaSetDebugLevel. This is because the xtra isn't found.

> > C:\Program Files\Paradigma Software\VComponents_Win_VC\
> > OR
> > C:\PROGRA~1\PARADI~1\VCOMPO~1\
>
>Better to use the first always.

OK. I have done this.

>I have play a little here.
>
>Even if I REMOVE from Vcomponents folder for example Vengine.DLL
>Then Director here start and load Xtra.

Hang on - there is no VEngine.dll file. Do you mean Kernel_Win32_Debug.dll?
Which archive should this file be in?
Just to be clear, I downloaded and "installed":
V4MD_Win.exe    Size: 290,8334 bytes    Total files: 8
VComponents_Win_VC.exe  Size: 2,572,834 bytes   Total files: 6
VEngine_Win_VC.exe      Size: 1,836,543 bytes   Total files: 3

>And ShowxLib command still show Xtras.

And it still doesn't for me. I'm guessing that there's a dependency, or a
file missing, or a different build, or ... ?
The xtra itself is 475,136 bytes and was modified Thursday, 8 July 2004,
9:56:01 a.m.

>So it looks that problem not in DLLs.
>
>Hmm, but then where ???

Cheers,