V4MD b7 uploaded.

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Fri Jul 9 10:22:51 CDT 2004

Hi Ruslan,

I've downloaded the xtra, components and engine and I *think* I've
installed them correctly. However, the first hurdle before I can start
testing and trying the included examples is that the xtra doesn't work.

Querying my xtraList (put the xtraList) shows the presence of V4MD.x32 BUT
executing showXLib in the message window doesn't show any listing for
Valentina xtras (either VDataBase or VCursor), despite the xtra being
present in the Xtras folder. If I swap the beta xtra for V4MD.x32 (version
1.10) then both xtras appear as expected, so it appears to be something
wrong with the xtra as opposed to anything else on my system.

I have tried this with both Director MX and Director MX 2004.

Thanks,
-Sean.