V4RB beta 7

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jul 8 11:30:45 CDT 2004

>We now create new .tmp file and keep here ALL tmp files.
>
>This is much more safe and will make start after crash faster.
>Because we will just erase existed .tmp
>Instead do search of all tmp files on each volume.
>
>You always can trash this file
>May be we need make it as invisible

You mean *each* db will have a permanent .tmp file? I hope not -- I
distribute hundreds of small databases with my app and I certainly do
not want the disk littered with .tmp files for each (visible or not).
Can this be turned off (I don't care about start time after a crash,
which is negligible now).

Jon