Update?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jul 6 23:11:21 CDT 2004

>>>  Can you give us an update on where V4RB 2.0 beta stands? When do you
>>>  think we'll be able to get our hands on a version that lets us use
>>>  classes?
>>
>> Hi Jon,
>>
>> We almost done Example with classes.
>> There was a lots of issues with system tables that I was need polish.
>>
>> I think tomorrow we will upload new beta of V4RB and V4MD.
>>

> That's great, Ruslan. Is this something we can really use with our
> existing projects now? Is sql searching and unicode functional yet?

Yes, in SQL works
- practically everything for single table.
- joins but not finished yet 3 tasks here. Ivan works

Unicode also should work. Igor have now 2 main tasks V4MD and polishing of
strings and languages. We all together will think and play with unicode to
see what we need and what not.

Sergey should get tomorrow I think updated viSQL to 2.0
This should simply plaing with 2.0 for all us.

For your project problem only that BLOB fields are not tested yet in V4RB.
I think this will be next my task.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com