locked records

jda jda at his.com
Thu Dec 30 09:50:26 CST 2004

>I'll try to resolve this problem without your db.

Too late. :-)

>Just one question - how much records in the cursor do you expect to get?
>It seems to be solved already - in  2.0 b33.
>There was 222 mantis bug.
>"There is unable to lock more than 1024 records."

There is a 1089 "recordcount", and 1090 "physicalrecordcount" when I
look in viSQL.

I don't see bug 222 on Mantis (must be internal to Paradigma), but
yes, this may be the issue because I seem to see it happens only with
rather large databases (but the problem is reported as a record being
incorrectly locked, of course). I'll check it with b33 when it is
released.

Jon