newbie question - getting v2 to compile

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Dec 28 19:56:45 CST 2004

I've just downloaded v2 for the first time and I'm now trying to compile some
example application but it fails. What I've done is

+   Moved the VEngine folder into the VComponents folder

+   Moved the VComponents folder into the /Library/CFMSupport folder

+   Dragged the V2RB into the plugin folder

When I open an example and try to compile it, I get an error message for
every line that has something to do with Valentina. When I try
command-completion RB doesn't recognize any valentina stuff.

I assume that I've made some basic mistake???

                    jem
--
Jan Erik Moström   www.mostrom.pp.se