DB size

jda jda at his.com
Thu Dec 9 14:23:33 CST 2004

Hi Ruslan.

Maybe it's too soon to start optimizing (but perhaps not), but I
wonder about what is going to happen with db sizes. One of my beta
testers reports that a db that was 26 MB in V1.x is now 55 MB in V2
(11,000 records). I have users with well over 50,000 records, which
if this is linear will be > 250 MB! I've found that a db with one
(empty) records has gone from about 260K (V1.11) to 1.7 MB (v2). Are
we going to be able to get back to the V1.x db sizes?

Thanks,

Jon