DateTime fields, methods over such fields, DateTime depended SQL where-clause and SQL-functions.

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Thu Dec 9 19:24:53 CST 2004

Am 09. Dez 2004 um 18:39 Uhr schrieb Claudius Sailer:

> Am 09. Dez 2004 um 18:19 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

>>> Thanks, but this is my problem. IMHO do we have several calculation
>>> methods.
>>
>>> The US-Method says 1.1.YYYY ist week 1 using DIN week 1 ist
>>> where the first thursday is in. So you can have 01.01.XXXX in week 52
>>> or week 53 by DIN but week 1 in US Method. The information when is a
>>> new week starting is a good thing, because US-week starts on sunday
>>> and
>>> by DIN on Monday.
>>> But after that, what is calculationMethod in Valentina?
>>
>> Claudius,
>>
>> Please give us exact example. Ivan will check.
>> Or you can check self right now with latest V4RB.
>>
>> Give us some date,
>>
>>     what you get in RB
>>     what you get in 1.x
>>
>>     what YOU WANT to get.
>
> Okay can I what version of viSQL works with 2.0?

Okay I found it and compiled it,.

then I tried this

new database --> Database1 was created

I type

create table Test(Datum date)
commit

Pressing SQL-Button everything is fine

insert into Test(Datum) values("01.01.2004")

ViSQL crashes with errormessage and was after restarting not able to
open database. By trying to open database ViSQl crashes without an
errormessage.

*hmmm*
Surely I made some mistakes ;-))

Sorry