V4RB b14 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 30 01:30:23 CDT 2004

Hi All,

You can download b14.

1) now It can open UTF8 database

2) viSQL project modified:
    Structure Browser window extracted into 'shared items' folder.

3) Example Locale_Records now use this Structure Browser,
    we can now easy see that after open we get back correct table and
fields.

----------
I think it is cool that we have now such shared items as

    - Structure Browser
    - simple Table Browser

Now me and everybody from you can in few lines of code plug them into our
projects for fast use.

Frank, please look on our improvements of viSQL.
Many things now simpler with V4RB 2.0

I think may be we can improve Structure Browser to be able manage few
database in the same time? I think for this we need array of dbs in this
window. And we must have then functions

    AddDb( db )
    RemoveDb( db)

Then this structure browser will be very cool

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com