[ANN] V4RB b13.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 28 01:15:59 CDT 2004

Hi All,

You can download b13 of V4RB.

[KERNEL][NEW]
            Now in the kernel we have new planer of query.
            The most good thing is that now query of kind
                WHERE f1 > 5 and and f2 = 6 and f1 < 7
            will work. Valentina 1.x did fail here.

[NEW]       classes Vdatabase, Vtable and Vfield now
            have 3 new properties each:
                Locale as String
                StorageEncoding as String
                CollationAttribute

[NEW]       2 examples in the folder 'Common'

            one example demonstrate you inheritance behavior for above
            3 new properties. I.e. Table inherit settings from Database,
            and Field from Table.
            This example will be improved yet.

            Second example show creation of UTF8 and UTF16 db files.
            you can open them by hex edit to see that internally
            they really differ and use different encodings.

[CHG]       class Vcursor now DO NOT have property SqlString.
            we have decide that it is not correct to have it in each cursor.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com