[V4MD:DONE] API_way/Field_Find example

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 26 14:44:18 CDT 2004

On 8/26/04 11:25 AM, "Martin Kloss" <martin.kloss at gmx.de> wrote:

> At 10:09 26.08.2004, you wrote:
>> 1) V4MD 2.0 will be able do SEARCH and SORT of tables without SQL at all!
>
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I'm familiar with the navigational model, I was just wondering in
> which case you would want to select "no" records, maybe it's
> just the naming of the function that I misunderstood.

This function simple do

    return new VBitSet( table.get_PhysicalRecordCount() )

I.e. It prepare BitSet of required size for Table.

Usually, developer (and me too) forget that it needs to use here physical
record count and use Table.RecordCount()

To protect from this human mistake we have add this function.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com