DONE: now I can create UTF8 database

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 21 19:08:01 CDT 2004

Hi Team,

Changes in CVS.
Please test them on your side.

I have made very simple example in V4RB, which create db with
StorageEncoding = UTF8.

I can see that VarChar fields of system tables correctly are in UTF8.
Actually they looks as plain English and Valentina 1.x db files.

* Now I need finish String and Text field in the same way as VarChar.

* Next, I will add into example creation of records.

* and of course I need make sure that all this I can open and read back.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com