[V4RB] Binary link error

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Wed Aug 11 10:42:20 CDT 2004

Hi, Ruslan --

I'm experimenting with binary links in V4RB.

I've created two tables: tblAdmin and tblAffiliation.  I'm attempting
to link them 1:1 with the following code:

==========
Dim vl as VLink

if link("linkAffiliationAdmin") = nil then
   try
     vl = CreateBinaryLink("linkAffiliationAdmin", tblAdmin,
tblAffiliation, valentina.kOne, valentina.kOne)
   catch vExc
     Except(vExc, "Unable to create Affiliation/Admin link.")
   end try
end if

This gives me error #339968: "Insuffucuent resources."

Any ideas?  Oh, and FYI, it should be "Insufficient," not
"Insuffucuent."

Many thanks,

-- Erik