Error number not set

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Aug 7 16:40:37 CDT 2004

Hi Jon,

> I have set valentina.throwexceptions to false. I then try to create a
> new record where a unique field is set to a value that already
> exists. I then check for the errornumber. It is set to 0 (it should
> be 344).

First of all.

Valentina 2.0 uses OTHER error codes that Valentina 1.x.

IF you have in your code

    if( errnumber = 344 ) then

This is very bad and must be fixed to use Error constants.

Well, it seems I have not yet enable constants in V4RB 2.0.
I want generate them automatically from our XML files.

> The errorstring is set correctly (kind of): Unique violation for index %U.
>
> But the errornumber is empty.

Interesting.

I will test

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com