[FAQ] Server on the web?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Apr 4 09:22:22 CDT 2004

On 4/4/04 8:21 AM, "Rick Praetzel" <rickpraetzel at verizon.net> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> I have done well with vserver on localhost.  Now, I need to post my
> vserver on my website.  If the web server does not belong to me, is
> there a way I start and stop vserver from my home computer?

Hi Rick,

I have CC this to list.

Vserver class have commands Stop, Restart.
So you can stop server remotely.

There is no way to tell not-running application to start self, right?

To be able start remotely, you must have access to some script which will do
that. May be it is possible make access to this script via HTML page.
You need talk to your hosting,

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com