[V4Rb Client] VCursor problem

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Fri Apr 2 12:00:33 CST 2004

On Apr 2, 2004, at 1:59 AM, Igor Gomon wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
>> A call to VCursor.ImportText results in error -35, 'Volume not found'
> Do you see this error in the server's log?

Yes, I do.  It is also returned in VDatabase.ErrNumber.

>> (I guess).  But I'm pretty certain that the volume does exist.  Any
>> other suggestions as to what might be the problem?
> Please, give an example of your code.

   dim dlg as OpenDialog
   dim q as DBQuery
   dim c as VCursor

   dlg = new OpenDialog
   dlg.Filter = "text"
   If dlg.ShowModal <> nil then
     q = app.DB.NewQuery
     q.AddField app.DB.Entries.EntryDate
     q.AddField app.DB.Entries.IsIncoming
     q.AddField app.DB.Entries.Sender
     q.AddField app.DB.Entries.Recipient
     q.AddField app.DB.Entries.Description
     q.WhereCondition = new WHERENodeEquals(app.DB.Entries.RecID, 0)
     c = q.Cursor
     c.ImportText dlg.Result
     If app.DB.ErrNumber <> 0 then
       Raise new ValentinaException(app.DB)