[SJHS-Swim] Discount Sales

Thornburg, Darlene dthornburg at thornburgsfamily.com
Sun Jan 13 22:04:23 CST 2013

The swimmers received the fundraising cards on Jan 5th.  Given the amount
of cards given to each family, it seems overwhelming. Each family needs to
sell at least 15 cards.  This will allow us to cover the cost of the pool
time at the Freedom center and the cost of the cards.

If every family sells all the cards, then the fees for next year will be
reduced.  So, if each family can sell all the cards, then it will directly
benefit each family next year.

This will be a fundraising activity for next year, but we would like to
make it better.  Please let us know if you have personal contact for a
business. If you think they would be good to add to the Stonewall Jackson
discount card,  we can contact them with the details.  This is an effective
and inexpensive way for businesses to get additional or repeating customers.

--
Darlene
dthornburg at thornburgsfamily.com
cell: 703.895.7543