[SJHS-Swim] Fwd: Thanks!

Thornburg, Darlene darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:39:36 CST 2013

All,

Note from Mr Turner: Thank You!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Turner <TURNERKD at pwcs.edu>
Date: Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Subject: Thanks!
To: xcmom at aol.com, darlene thornburg <darlene.thornburg at gmail.com>, crystal
Fitts <crystalfitts1990 at yahoo.com>
Cc: Richard Nichols <NICHOLRD at pwcs.edu>

 Darlene,
Please pass this along to our Swim parents:

I HUGE Thanks to SJ Swim Parents who assisted with the District
Championship meet.  It was run extremely well (as anticipated), which is a
true testament of Stonewall Jackson High School and the high caliber of
students, parents and coaches we have.  As I returned to the FAFC at the
end of the evening, I heard many people complementing *the meet* as they
were leaving. Excellent work!!  Best of luck at Regionals, States, as well
as the off-season.

 Kevin D. Turner
Director of Student  Activities
Supervisor of Health and Physical Education
Stonewall Jackson High School
8820 Rixlew Lane
Manassas, Virginia 20109
703-365-2900