[SJHS-Swim] Banquet

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Mon Mar 12 13:07:17 CDT 2012

Good Afternoon Everyone!

As Darlene mentioned, this coming Friday, March 16th is our Swim Banquet.  If you would be able to help decorate or otherwise assist with the Swim Banquet, please email me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also please remember to RSVP to Darlene for the event, so that we can order the proper amount of BBQ.  See example below in Darlene's email.

Hope to see you Friday!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk