[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet this Saturday, January 21st (SJHS v. Freedom)

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:21:13 CST 2012

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:09:31 -0600
From: charles.thornburg at verizon.net
To: xcmom at aol.com; wku01 at comcast.net; lena.azar at hotmail.com; nogoalz at verizon.net; beatnavy at comcast.net; mcjaldr at hotmail.com; turnerkd at pwcs.edu
CC: sjhs-swim at lists.macserve.net; sabrina.morty at gmail.com; amgodbole at juno.com; darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: [SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet this Saturday, January 21st (SJHS v. Freedom)

All, wku01 at comcast.net was removed.  Darlene and I can remove emails from the list, as well as others.  As she received it today (because she is on the sjhs-swim at lists.macserve.net list), she did not have the information to remove it until today. There was an attempt to remove emails off the list from the members that are no longer on the team from the Team Manager,  but some were missed and some emails that were on the list were not in Team Manager. For the rest of the season, if you receive the request to have an email removed, please send it to Darlene or I if we are not included. If it is sent to the sjhs-swim at lists.macserve.net list, we will receive it.  However, it may not be an immediate response as I cannot access the list website from where I work. An alternative that we can institute for next year is to drop everyone off the sjhs-swim at lists.macserve.net email list and then only add the emails that come in on the registration forms. Charles  On 01/19/12, DD Ross<xcmom at aol.com> wrote: Whoever is in charge of this list needs to clean it up and remove all old members who have graduated, please. Part of the problem is that it needs to be deleted and updated each year instead of rolled over.  Or a new system of updating needs to be put in place to remove old members.
Coach Ross