[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet - Saturday,

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:59:17 CST 2012

Hello Everyone,Thank you all for your help at the meet on Friday. You are wonderful! We will be meeting Freedom High School this coming Saturday, January 21st, at the Claude Moore Rec Center in Sterling. The meet will start in the early evening, around 6 p.m, so we will need to be there earlier than usual. The address is 46105 Loudoun Park Lane, Sterling, VA. It will be a dual meet so there will only be our two teams. This means we will need 12 timers each shift. We need at least one parent from each family to fill all those timer slots.  Here is the volunteer list so far:Shift 1:
Scorer: Connie GouletRunner:Head Timer: Susan DosterTimers:1. Kevin Hayden2. 3. 4. 5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12. Shift 2:Scorer: Connie GouletRunner: Lena AzarHead Timer: Kevin HaydenTimers:1. Christy Polk2. Tony Gennello3. 4. 5. 6.7.8.9.10.11.12.The Pasta Party will be held on Friday evening, January 20th, at the Azar home.
Thank you.Diane BlodgettVolunteer CoordinatorSJHS Swim Team