[SJHS-Swim] Broad Run Entries including Relays Revised all

Doris Ross xcmom at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 20:59:48 CST 2012

The stomach virus is still plaguing our mighty team, unfortunately, please, before you decide to be a hero, stay home drink fluids and rest.  And also call me or send an e-mail letting me know you won't be at the meet.  Better for you, your teammates, and the coaches!
My e-mail is xcmom at aol.com or sjhslaxmom at gmail.com,  phone #'s are c-703-772-4769,
h-703-794-0321.
Carpe Lacus,
Coach Ross