[SJHS-Swim] Reminder

James DelSordo delsordo at arguslawfirm.com
Thu Jan 12 14:29:31 CST 2012

SJHS swim team pasta party tonight at the DelSordos

12612 Crabtree Falls Dr.
Bristow, VA 20136

FYI the house number is on the mail box but not the house.  If you are
confused we have a gnome on our front stoop hanging out with his sled.

James S. DelSordo, Esq.
Argus Legal, LLC
9255 Center St.
Suite 307
Manassas, VA 20110
voice (703) 368-8770
fax (703) 368-8772
 <mailto:delsordo at arguslawfirm.com> delsordo at arguslawfirm.com

THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT
PRIVILEGE, THE ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT DOCTRINE, THE JOINT DEFENSE PRIVILEGE,
AND/OR OTHER PRIVILEGES.

The contents of this message are only for the use of a specific addressee or
addressees.  If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, or
the person responsible for delivery to the addressee, you are notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail or telephone.  THANK YOU.