[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet - Saturday, January 7, 2012

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:09:53 CST 2012

Happy New Year!

Our next swim meet is almost here, this coming Saturday, January 7, 2012. It is a double duo meet. We will meeting Osbourne High School.

Please sign up to help. There will be two shifts. The meet is at the Freedom Center.
 It starts at 8 p.m. You should be there by 7:30 if you are volunteering
 for the first shift. The second shift is after the break which is after
 the 50 free event. People volunteering for the second shift should
arrive by 8:30 p.m.

Here is what we need for this meet including names of those who signed up at the parent meeting.

Shift 1:
Scorer: Connie Goulet
Runner: Lena Azar
Head Timer:
Timers:
1. Connie Cerniuk
2. Tony Gennello
3. S. Dugan
4.
5.
6.

Shift 2:
Scorer:
Runner:
Head Timer:
Timers:
1. Tony Gennello
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

We do have one volunteer each shift to help with concessions but unless someone volunteers to head up concessions we will not be having a concessions stand and those volunteers could sign up for something else. Please let me know if you would like to head up concessions. I will send out an updated list in a couple of days.

Thank you.

Diane Blodgett
Volunteer Coordinator
SJHS Swim Team