[SJHS-Swim] "Extra Apparel Items for Sale"

Lynn Connery-Winter lynncwinter at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 20:20:35 CST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out an e-mail to tell you about some extra apparel items I have for sale. I have a limited amount left over so e-mail me as soon as you know you want an item and I will let you know if it is still available. Make checks payable to: SJHS Swim Team.

Thank you for your support of our swim team!!!

Items For Sale:

1) 1 XL gold hoodie($21.00)

2) 1 XL and 1 Small white team t-shirt(stonewall jackson on the front and"no time outs, no substitutions, it's now or never" on the back) $10.00each

3) 2 Mediums PE Shorts($10.00 each)

I also have other Apparel items from the past and I plan to make them available at the Swim Banquet.

Thanks everyone!!!

Lynn Winter(Apparel)