[SJHS-Swim] "2nd Apparel Order is in"

lynncwinter at verizon.net lynncwinter at verizon.net
Fri Dec 21 11:00:06 CST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Yay!! Just picked up today about an hour ago!!

All tote bags will be shipped out later today(they were adding the SJ Logo and will be done early in the afternoon).

The Swimteam's next practice is on Wed. 26th. However, if you want your Apparel before then please e-mail me first and you can pick up at my house since we are staying home for Christmas. I will be home on and off since I am finishing some shopping so please e-mail me first to set up a time to pick up your Apparel.
I do plan to be at the Swim practice on the 26th to hand out the Apparel too!

My address is: 12841 Victory Lakes Loop in Bristow 20136.

Any questions please e-mail me!

Lynn/SJ apparel

Sent from my iPhone