[SJHS-Swim] Registration information

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:03:12 CDT 2011

All,

It's that time of year again, high school swim season.

We are hosting registration this Wednesday (10/12) at 7pm in the SJHS first
floor cafe.

Warm-ups are required for all swimmers.

To help in the accounting of registration, we ask that you pay for each of
the track of following with separate payments (checks or cash):

   - Apparel (warm-ups for veteran swimmers, parents shirts, sweat-shirts,
   etc...)
   - Swim suit (Riptide - will be able to try on suits and order suits)
   - Registration (warm-ups for new swimmers, shorts, cap, and t-shirts)

DD,

Please post on school fusion and make sure an announcement is done tomorrow.

--
-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543