[SJHS-Swim] Registrations

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:59:05 CST 2011

All,

If you have turn in your registrations, THANKS, but I have a favor to ask.
I have misplaced the registrations that where turned in on 10/12.
I have looked all over my house and can't find them. Could you please
refill out the forms and turn them into Mary-Kate Thornburg at swim
practice. The checks have been deposited into the checking account so only
the registration forms need to be turned back in.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but things happen. I have received a
total of 5 registrations from Mr. Turner. Please let me know if you turned
your form into Mr. Turner so that I can verify that I have received all
registrations.

If you have not filled out your registration form or turned in your apparel
form and money that needs to be completed by 11/16.
Please give apparel forms to Mrs. Winter and registration and checks to
Mary-Kate.

If you know of a new swimmer that has joined the team, please forward this
message on to them.

If you have any questions please let me know asap. I will be out of town
11/15 - 11/17 I will respond to emails when I return.

Coach Ross,

Please post on the school fusion, thanks.

--
-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543