[SJHS-Swim] Resignation As SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Tue Mar 1 20:30:07 CST 2011

After much thought and pondering, I have decided to resign as the
Stonewall Jackson Swim Team Apparel Coordinator.  Since next year is
Alex's Senior year, I have decided to focus my efforts on college.

The Apparel Coordinator position along with the other Swim Team Board
positions will be up for vote at the Banquet this coming Friday, March
4th.  If you are interested in being a Board member for the upcoming
2011/2012 Swim Season, be sure to submit your name and area of
interest for this Friday's vote.

See you at the Banquet!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk