[SJHS-Swim] 2nd Chance 2011 District T-Shirts

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Mon Jan 31 11:29:11 CST 2011

Good Afternoon!

A number of people at Saturday’s District Swim Meet indicated an
interest in purchasing a District t-shirt.  Unfortunately, we did not
have extra shirts at the meet, we only had shirts that had been pre-
ordered.  At this point, if we have enough interest in the District t-
shirts to meet our screen printing minimum requirements, I can go
ahead and submit a 2nd order.  This is not a 100% guarantee, however
there is a very good possibility that we will be able to submit a 2nd
order.

If you are interested in ordering a 2011 District T-Shirt.  Please
complete the attached form and return it along with check or cash to
Coach Hayden, in room 2029.  Checks are payable to 'SJHS Swim Team.'

The deadline for the 2nd  2011 District T-Shirt order is this
Thursday, February 3rd, snow or shine.

For those of you that submit your order, I will confirm with you via
email this weekend whether we are able to proceed with the 2nd and
last order for District TShirts.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk