[SJHS-Swim] Donations for District Meet

darlene thornburg darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:00:58 CST 2011

All, <LJKLM at comcast.net>

The District Meet has been official rescheduled for Saturday 1/29 at 2pm
warm-ups

The concessions is moved to the Main Lobby along with the Hospitaly table
for the officials.

All teams are to be at the Freedom Center no later the 1:30.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:53 PM, Pam & Mark Goldman
<goldman91 at verizon.net>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Everyone should check the Stonewall Jackson website for updates concerning
> the meet.  For those who volunteered to bring food or drinks I will send out
> an email to let you know what time to bring the items tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
> Pam

-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543