[SJHS-Swim] District Meet Volunteers, January 28, 2011

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 13:34:56 CST 2011

Hi All,

Thank you for your great response. We have had more timers respond than we can use. You are all great!  We do still need some help in some of the other areas.  I am sending an updated list. If I have understood someone wrong please let me know and I will make the change. Some of you volunteered to time multiple shifts and because of the response I have each person for only one shift. There are some of you that volunteered for timing that are  not on the list because it is filled up. Please volunteer in another area. Here is the updated list:

Before the Meet (approximately 4:00 p.m.):
Concessions & Hospitality: (to help bring things in and set up)
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk
3. Abby Thomas
4. Kari Costello
5. Kim Taylor

Shift 1:
Scorer:
1. Renee Mason

Marshall:
1.

Admissions: (To collect admission fee)
1. Arlene Neal
2. Lena Azar

Head Timer:
1. Susan Doster

Timers:
1. Karen Sullivan
2. Barbara Lloyd
3. Tony Gennello
4. Susie Rodriguez

Concessions:
1. Christy Polk
2. Chris Polk

Hospitality:
1. Sandra Dugan
2. Abby Thomas

Shift 2:
Scorer:
1.

Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Kim Taylor
2. Susan Hollabaugh
3. Connie Cerniuk
4. Donna Hunsicker

Concessions:
1. Barbara Lloyd
2.

Hospitality:
1.
2.

Shift 3:
Scorer:
1.

Marshall:
1.

Timers:
1. Beavers
2. Teresa Thai
3. Tim Winters
4. Lynn Winters

Runner:
1. Deborah Gross

Concessions:
1.
2.

Hospitality:
1.
2.

Hospitality and Concessions both are working with food for people attending the meet. You will be able to go in and watch your swimmer when they are swimming. The Marshall is on deck at entries making sure it stays clear for the swimmers, timers and the officials and that only those people who should be there are there. If you have scored at your summer meets we could really use your help this meet but if you haven't we can help you learn.
Thank you all for your willingness to serve.

Diane