[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: District TShirt Deadline - Friday, January 21st

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Tue Jan 18 15:28:55 CST 2011

Yet another Snow Day.........  Because of this, many people have
requested a delay for our tshirt deadline.

Due to snow & ice our final District T-Shirt deadline is this Friday,
January 21st.

This year we feature a rocking-awesome water-colored-blue tie-dyed
short sleeve tshirt.  The t-shirt will have a muscular male freestyle
swimmer design on the front and the school names and swim team rosters
on the back.

*** Remember we are only taking pre-orders for the tshirts ****

To remember your 2011 High School District Swim Meet experience, step
up to the block and order your awesome District TShirt to join in the
excitement.

All forms and money should be turned in to Coach Hayden by this
Friday, January 21st.

Go Raiders!!!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk