[SJHS-Swim] Resend==> SJHS Swim: District T-Shirt Order Form

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Fri Jan 14 09:00:37 CST 2011

Good Morning!

My apologies, attached is a pdf formatted file of the District
Championship T-Shirt order form.

You can turn in your completed forms and money to me tonight at the
Heritage Swim Meet, or turn them in to Coach Hayden no later than
Wednesday, January 19th.  I extended the deadline a day, as I forgot
Monday was a holiday.

Remember this is the only time that you will be able to order a
District Championship T-Shirt.

Have a great Swim Meet tonight Raiders!!!

Have a nice Martin Luther King Day on Monday!

Cheers,
Connie
SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator

Begin forwarded message: