[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers - SJHS v. Loudoun Valley Swim Meet 1/7/2011

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 14:49:58 CST 2011

Hi All!

Our next swim meet is this coming Friday night, January 7, 2011, in Leesburg at the Ida Lee Rec Center against Loudoun Valley. The meet is scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m.  We will need twelve timers with just one shift. Some of you signed up at the information meeting in the fall.  Please let me know if you are still able to go to this meet and volunteer. We will need six more timers.

Scorer:  Renee Mason

Runner:  Deborah Gross

Timers:

1.  Eileen Beavers

2.  Sandra Dugan

3.  Karen Sullivan

4.  Teresa Thai

5.  Tony Gennello

6.  Barbara Lloyd

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Please respond to this e-mail if you can help.

Thank you.

Diane Blodgett