[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers Regional Swim Meet--February 11, 2011

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 06:37:26 CST 2011

Hi All,

Our team has been asked to provide the following volunteers for the Regional Swim Meet to be held at the Freedom Center on Friday, February 11, 2011. If your child is a swimmer in the meet and you can help with any of the following assignments please let me know by replying to this e-mail.
I am to provide the names by February 7th. There will be three shifts and I have not been told which shifts our volunteers will be serving. The meet starts at 2 p.m.

Computer/Scorer:
1. Charles Thornburg

Timers:
1.