[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet Saturday, December 17th

kbas at comcast.net kbas at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 05:32:47 CST 2011

Kielbasa will time 1st Shift!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diandrich Blodgett" <mcjaldr at hotmail.com>
To: lynncwinter at verizon.net, sjhs-swim at lists.macserve.net
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 6:15:22 PM
Subject: [SJHS-Swim] Volunteers for Swim Meet Saturday, December 17th

Hi Everyone!

It is less than a week until our first swim meet. Since this is a dual meet with only two teams we need many volunteers. We need everyone to help. Please sign up for at least one position.  There will be two shifts. We may need some of you to help both shifts. Please reply to me to let me know what you are able to do to help. We will not be doing concessions. The meet is Saturday, December 17th, at the Freedom Center. It starts at 8 p.m. You should be there by 7:30 if you are volunteering for the first shift. The second shift is after the break which is after the 50 free event. People volunteering for the second shift should arrive by 8:30 p.m.

Here is what we need for this meet including names of those who signed up at the parent meeting.

Shift 1:
Scorer:
Runner: Lena Azar
Head Timer: