[SJHS-Swim] "Apparel"

Lynn Connery-Winter lynncwinter at verizon.net
Sun Dec 11 16:39:35 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Some apparel has come in and I will give to your swimmers at PM practice this Wednesday(Dec 14).  If you swim in the AM, I will give to Coach Ross to give to you on Thursday.

To those swimmers that did not make the first swim order(a second one went out) hopefully your order will be in shortly.

I am still waiting on sweatshirts,polo shirts, warm-ups and second order items.

What your swimmer will receive on Wed:

Returning Swimmer(Team T-shirt,PE shorts,Swim cap,silicone wristband)
New Swimmer        (Team T-shirt, PE shorts,Swim cap,silicone wristband,cinch bag,Warm-up Jacket,Warm-up Pants)

Swimsuits (Most of these are in).

Lynn Winter(Swim Apparel)