[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: Personalized WarmUp Jackets

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Tue Nov 16 22:05:53 CST 2010

This year we are giving new and returning swimmers the option to
personalize their warmup jackets.  The SJ logo will appear on the
right chest and the swimmer's name will appear on the left chest.  We
are giving swimmers 2 options for personalization:  1)  First Initial
& Last Name  or  2)  Last Name only.

If you are interested in personalizing your warmup jacket, please make
sure that you indicated this on your Apparel Registration form and
have turned in your $5 for the embroidery service.

Returning Swimmers
If you have elected to personalize your warmup jacket, please make
sure that your jacket is clean, place it in a plastic grocery bag, tie
the bag, and staple your name to the bag.  This way I will be able to
tell who jacket is who's.  On the slip of paper that you have stapled
to your bag, please indicate how you want your jacket personalized:
first initial and last name or last name only.  Please print clearly.
Returning swimmers, if you are personalizing your warmup jacket,
please give your bagged jacket to Connie Cerniuk at practice by this
Friday, November 19th.   Thank you!

The jackets should be ready by the first swim meet, December 3rd.

Go Raiders!!!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk
SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator