[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: Apparel Update

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Sun Nov 14 21:50:22 CST 2010

Welcome to the 2010/2011 Stonewall Jackson High School Swim season!!!

Tomorrow, Monday November 15th, the official high school swim season
will begin at the Freedom Center.

At practice, swimmers may wear any competitive suit that they would
like.  However, for our meets, every swimmer will be required to wear
one of the following suits:

TYR Female T-Splice $48
TYR Male Alliance Racer $27
TYR Male Alliance Jammer $31.50

Since our female suit style has changed this year, all females
swimmers will be required to purchase a new suit.  Returning male
swimmers, if you are planning on wearing your suit from last year,
please make sure that they are not thread bare and are otherwise in
good condition.   If anyone still needs to purchase a suit, please
contact:

	Riptides
	7320 Heritage Village Plaza
	Gainesville, VA
	703.753.5111
	http://stores.riptideswimandtri.com/StoreFront.bok

Remember all Apparel Registration forms and Spirit Wear forms are due
this week.  Please see attached forms.
All apparel forms and payments, if applicable, may be turned in to
Coach Hayden or Connie Cerniuk during practice this week.

Thank you and have an awesome swim season!!!!

Cheers,
Connie Cerniuk
SJHS Swim Team Apparel Coordinator