[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim: Spirit Packs & Spirit Wear Distribution

Connie Cerniuk conniel at cerniuk.org
Thu Dec 16 21:47:46 CST 2010

Good Evening All.

Our Spirit Packs and Spirit Wear items have arrived!!!

In spite of school being canceled tomorrow, Friday December 17th, the
Pasta Party will continue.  Yeah!!!
The Pasta Party will take place at the Thornburg's house Friday night,
6-9pm.  Their house is located at:

	Victory Lakes Community
	12605 Crabtree Falls
	Bristow, VA  20136
	703.365.8660

I will be handing out the Spirit Packs and the Spirit Wear at the
Pasta Party.  So if you just can't wait for your Spirit stuff,  make
sure you are there.  Otherwise I will give you your Spirit Packs and
Spirit Wear at the swim meet, Saturday night.

Remember if you are planning on joining the fun at the Pasta Party,
please bring the following:
Last name begins with
                  U-Z        Bring salads
                  A-C        Bread