[SJHS-Swim] SJHS Swim Friday's Meet

Donna browneyedgirl45-6 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 2 14:59:53 CST 2010

I'm confused.  I was told the meet was cancelled and it says this on school fusion:

***** Friday, Dec 3rd Meet Cancelled *****
We have cancelled our participation in Friday night's meet.  This is NOT due to our athletes.  They have worked so hard in preparation for the event, however Coach Rios & Coach Hayden feel that it is best for our team that we do not swim.

Keep working hard Raiders and we will be ready for our first competition in 2 weeks.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Meet or not???