[SJHS-Swim] Pasta Parties Sign-up

Shamon Pancerella shamonpancerella at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 09:44:32 CST 2010

We can do Jan 20.

Shamon Pancerella
12645 victory lakes loop
Bristow, VA 20136

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:39:11 -0500
From: darlene.thornburg at gmail.com
To: SJHS-Swim at lists.macserve.net
Subject: Re: [SJHS-Swim] Pasta Parties Sign-up

All,

         Just a couple of dates left, please contact me if you have any questions or would like to host a pasta party.

Pasta Date              Location                                                                                                 Time
Dec 2                        Thornburg's (12605 Crabtree Falls Dr, Bristow VA 20136)         6pm-9pm

Dec 17                      Blibo's ( 6182 Treywood Lane, Manassas, VA 20112)

Jan 6                         Gennello's (10884 Peachwood Dr, Manassas, VA  20110)
Jan 13                       Azar (10536 Coral Berry Dr Manassas VA 20110)
Jan 20
Jan 27

Please email me if you would like to sign up to host a pasta party. It's fun and the kids have a great time.

--
-Darlene
c: 703.895.7543